Evaluation of Funds Requests
PLEASE complete an evaluation for each request that is fulfilled for your child(ren). The ability for CFGALA to provide detailed qualitative and quantitative information about how our money is spent and how that item purchased or activity experienced had a positive effect on a child is enormously helpful when completing grant applications and when showing our donors that we effectively use the money we are granted. Inability to provide this information hinders the acquisition of funds for future use.
- Evaluations should be completed at the end of the activity, i.e., after camp attendance or for ongoing activities prior to requesting additional funds for continuation of that activity.
- Tutoring evaluation should be completed at the end of each grading period.
- Evaluations are not required for items costing less than $50.
- Although not an exclusive list, the following items DO require an evaluation.
- Art Supplies
- Athletic/gymnastic activities including registration and uniforms
- Athletic equipment
- Ballet/dance lessons
- Drivers Education/Electronic Tablets
- Horseback Riding
- Music lessons
- Swimming lessons