Request for General Funds
CFGALA provides funds so children can explore their interests, develop their skills, and direct their energies. Reminders before completing a funds request:
- Make sure the vendor information is current and accurate. This is your responsibility.
- You are responsible for making sure the monies are used as described.
- Allow a minimum of 7 days between the date request is submitted and the date approval is needed.
- All funded requests will require a completed evaluation.
- For Tutors: IRS requires CFGALA to issue a 1099 with social security numbers to individuals who receive $600 or more in funding. You are responsible for making sure your tutor(s) complies.